Happy Christmas - Day 32

Happy Christmas everyone from KJB Pony Adventures.

What an amazing thirty two days it has been since owning Boston.

We got some lovely horsey pressies today and have loved spending time with family. The best part was my auntie, my horsey idol, visiting B.

Not only did she visit him, she liked him (she is quite hard to impress I think).

She mucked him out in record time - I could learn so much more from her. I value her opinion so much.

I hope you are enjoying the festivities as much as we are.

Seasons greetings from us all,

KJB
xxx

Tshirts from my auntie and a new hat silk for J.

Country Style Gillet from my auntie.

Just a Unicorn reading a book about the wild mustangs of New Zealand.
For The Love of Horses by Kelly Wilson was a gift from my brother.

B on Christmas day.

Our gignger tom Charlie on Christmas day.

J with the yard cat outside B's stable on Christmas morning in his Christmas onesie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Maybe he's beginning to like me" - Day 41

Good News! - Day 65

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner - Day 150