K.J.B. Pony Adventures

Welcome to K.J.B. Pony Adventures a personal and equestrian lifestyle blog about me K, a qualified teacher, single mother to J and part time stable hand, blogging and vlogging about life with our newest family member Boston aka B.

J is currently nine years old and has been horse riding for almost two years. J has been identified as having additional needs ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and sensory processing issues.

Boston is a six year old, bay, 14hh (roughly), Irish Cob Gelding and is out first pony although we have shared and loaned before.

I grew up with a family who loved animals and one family member in particular who had a small holding in Shropshire. There I shared a donkey with my cousins but being 5ft 7 from the age of 11 I tended to ride the horses instead. During our visits to the farm we spent time doing daily chores for the equines, cows and sheep, chickens and generally running away from the geese. We all sat around the table tending to the baby bunnies and curling up with the cats and dogs in front of the fire.

This blog with the odd video and vlog will be an honest, warts and all, account of our adventures with B and how we cope as a single parent family who certainly like a challenge.

I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as we do, and offer only constructive criticism and a supportive shoulder for those days where I will question 'what on earth have I done'.

Enjoy.

KJB
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Maybe he's beginning to like me" - Day 41

Good News! - Day 65

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner - Day 150