Free school fun - Day 9

Every Sunday I work at a neighbouring yard - got to pay those bills somehow (teachers aren't as well paid as everyone assumes).

During lunch I pop over to see B give him some exercise, muck him out, change water and sort hay and feeds. Yes that's a lot to do in one hour but it's possible.

Today I took some riding school buddies along with myself and J. We accidentally left work five minuets early (the trouble of setting your clock 5 minuets fast so you are never late) and hoped the boss wouldn't notice. We were all hiding in the car as we got stuck right outside the bosses house in a traffic jam before we could turn to go towards B's stable.

Oops!

Once there we all began free schooling B and had such a great time with him. It was really fun. He was his super cheeky self but amazed us by clearing some impressive jumps. I have been told they were up to 50cm/60cm!

Think we have a super cob in our midst.

Here are some unedited clips from today. Enjoy.

KJB
xx

Videos courtesy of @myblackfell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Maybe he's beginning to like me" - Day 41

Good News! - Day 65

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner - Day 150