Reluctant to go out - Day 78

Please excuse, well me, but I thought this was quite funny. Boston loves his turnout time and to eat grass and today whilst trying to put him out he was more interested in chatting to his friend than going out to play!


Alas I managed to entice him out and off he went.


He was however a stubborn little so and so to get back in and I had to trek all the way to the bottom of the field to get him!



It'sa little unclear because the beautiful sun was setting but you see the top of the field? That's where the gate is! *face + palm*

If you looked at him you would think butter wouldn't melt lol.

Are any of yours this cheeky?

KJB
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Maybe he's beginning to like me" - Day 41

Good News! - Day 65

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner - Day 150